CHILDREN'S MINISTRY DIRECTOR
GrX is seeking a Children's Ministry Director to cast vision and lead all aspects of children's ministry, in conjunction with leading a small team of current part-time children's ministry personnel. Our children's ministry program has about 80-100 kids aged infant to 5th grade.
To apply or for any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact info and someone will respond promptly.
JOB DESCRIPTION (PDF):
To lead the Children's Ministry (KidZone) staff and leaders in creating a community and ministry that leads children to authentic faith in Jesus Christ.
- Know the children, families, and leaders in the ministry for the sake of loving God’s people and leading them to an authentic faith in Jesus.
- Train and disciple ministry leaders and volunteers to lead children to an authentic faith in Jesus.
- Cast vision and create effective structures, programs, initiatives, and curricula to move children and parents deeper in their faith for elementary curriculum and annual church retreat children’s ministries curriculum.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a leadership role within children’s ministry.
- The ability to recruit, build, and manage teams and volunteers to achieve the purposes of the ministry.
- An understanding of development of children and youth and how to teach, train up and disciple them.
- The ability to set priori es and meet deadlines.
- The ability to communicate well.
- The ability to establish good working relationships.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related ﬁeld is preferred but not required.
Full Job Description Available in PDF